- To improve your evaluation about the real commitment of your candidate /employee
- To better understand the different reaction to key questions.
- To increase the interviewer skills to detect deception.
- To sharpen your body language reading skills in order to ask better questions.
- To recognize more accurately the candidate´s attitude towards our offer.
- To understand deeply the emotional state of the candidate during the interview.
- The reception of the candidate.
- Greetings and farewells.
- Pronation and supination differenreces in the greetings.
- Shaking hands
- Personal and public management space.
- Head axes during the interview.
- Comfort and Discomfort bewtween the candidate and the interviewer.
- Comfort and Discomfort between the candidate and the questions / situation / environment.
- Eyes body language.
- What does the candidate´s gaze say?
- Is he actually genuine in his answers or faking?
- The 12 different roles.
- Consistencies and inconsistencies between the role and the candidate´s attitude.
- Attitudes changes as the interview proceeds.
- Exactly, when did a change in the sitting posture occur?
- Legs and arms movements.
- The hands
- Hands movements and the elements within reach.
- What is the meaning of the candidate´s hand movements and the elements within his grap?
9 hours live from Zoom
200€ per participant
Number of participants
If the minimum number of five students is not reached, Arancha Gayoso reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Communication for canceled is sent via email. Your class fee will automatically be refunded.
If you need to cancel your registration, please read my cancellation and returns policy.