26th & 27th
10:30 to 13:30
Memorable companies and professionals are the ones who connect with their audience telling their story in a way the clients trust the humans behind the products and services. Business storytelling it´s not only about a product or service development that promises to solve a problem, but a real life inspiring story about a humanised brand that connects in an emotional and rational way with customers, employees and suppliers.
- To develop your own storytelling innate skill in order to transfer values and beliefs that inspire action.
- To make your data understandable and interesting to your audience in a plain language not forcing them to analyze spreadsheets or explore dashboards.
- To create compelling arguments through storytelling technics.
- To use narratives structure in order to to grab the audiences attention and keep them engaged.
- To install fundamental values and to cultivate an effective cutlure.
- To explain a cultural change, a strategy or a decision.
- No fear: first practical exercise of storytelling.
- What is Business storytelling?
- Storytelling technics and different narrative structures.
- Some tricks.
- How to tell a persuasive story: key elements.
- Mind blowing rules to tell unforgattable stories.
6 hours live via ZOOM or TEAMS divided into 3 days (2 hours each day)
150€ per person
Number of participants
If the minimum number of five students is not reached, Arancha Gayoso reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Communication for canceled is sent via email. Your class fee will automatically be refunded.
If you need to cancel your registration, please read my cancellation and returns policy.