Based on negotiation exercises and case studies, in this course we train negotiation skills and techniques that include from the preparation of a negotiation starting with the planning of the agenda to the Harvard negotiation model, the analysis of the offer and the style of our interlocutors.
What is this course about?
This course is about deepen our know-how and practice on negotiation strategies, so we will work in 2 areas:
- Negotiation (Phases, techniques, tools and customer experience).
- Negotiator skills.
- To know the most advanced negotiation techniques in the different phases of the process.
- To get it right in choosing the most appropriate tools to carry out the most difficult negotiations.
- To identify how to close a trade in the most advantageous positions.
- To know how to close a negotiation at the most advantageous position for a sales executive.
- To improve the personal talent and style of negotiation for each participant.
- To understand deeply the personality and style of your counterpart.
- Basics of the current business environment: the customer experience and the digital ecosystem.
- Fundamentals and keys to successful negotiations. Identify the errors to avoid.
- Negotiation techniques: 50% of success is in preparation.
- Skills of a negotiator: knowledge of oneself and others. Essential competences.
6 hours live via ZOOM or TEAMS divided into 3 days (2 hours each day)
150€ per participant
In-person and Online
Number of participants
If the minimum number of five students is not reached, Arancha Gayoso reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Communication for canceled is sent via email. Your class fee will automatically be refunded.
If you need to cancel your registration, please read my cancellation and returns policy.