28 and 29
10:30 to 13:30
What is this course about?
This course is about improving your ability by applying emotional intelligence techniques to manage relationships with your peers.
Improving the ability of attendees as emotionally intelligent professionals, learning and applying emotional intelligence techniques to manage changes and relationships with their colleagues and collaborators optimally.
- Understanding our brain
- The right and left hemispheres
- Reptilian brain… With which we select leaders
- Emotional or limbic brain… our capacity for learning and memory
- Rational brain or neocortex… Going beyond the immediacy of the present moment
- The Eight Basic Emotions
- What is an emotion and what are they for?
- Physiological reactions that accompany emotions
- Recognizing our emotions
- What is emotional awareness?
- Frequent blind spots of managers with low Emotional Quotient
- The Consequences of Excessive Emotional Control
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Feeling + Thinking + Acting
- The Five Sequential Steps to Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Self-knowledge – Exercise
- Self-control -Exercise
- Self-motivation – Exercise
- Empathy – Exercise
- Interpersonal skills – Exercise
- The benefits of E.I. application on our health
- Emotions and diseases
- Stress and emotional intelligence in the work environment
- The 10 priority competencies to lead with emotional intelligence
- The benefits of applying E.I. at work
- Techniques of self emotional control
6 hours live via ZOOM or TEAMS divided into 3 days (2 hours each day)
150€ per participant
In-person and Online
Number of participants
If the minimum number of five students is not reached, Arancha Gayoso reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Communication for canceled is sent via email. Your class fee will automatically be refunded.
If you need to cancel your registration, please read my cancellation and returns policy.