For those people who have accepted the responsibility of inspiring and directing others, who have dared to expose themselves and explore new paths. We give keys to people management and train management and coaching skills for teams.
What is this course about?
This course is about giving keys to people management and train management and coaching skills for teams.
- To demonstrate passion, drive and determination in everything we do.
- To think ahead to identify issues and opportunities.
- To challenge the way things are traditionally done to improve the business.
- To work to stay ahead of agreed deadlines and expectations.
- Why are there so many managers and very few leaders?
- What do we mean by leadership?
- Is there one type of leadership better than the others?
- What kind of leadership is interesting to my team and organization?
- Leadership styles and trends.
- Do I know myself as a leader?
- What do I know about self-leadership? Do I practice it?
- The keys to self-leadership: Self-awarness, Self-control, Self-motivation, Empathy, Proactivity and assertiveness.
- Lead my organization.
- The consequences of the lack of alignment of values.
- How to create a work team.
- Assignment of responsibilities within the team.
- My Responsibility as a Leader.
- How are the goals set?
- The art of delegation.
6 hours live via ZOOM or TEAMS divided into 3 days (2 hours each day)
150€ per participant
Number of participants
If the minimum number of five students is not reached, Arancha Gayoso reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Communication for canceled is sent via email. Your class fee will automatically be refunded.
If you need to cancel your registration, please read my cancellation and returns policy.