Conflicts hijack our productivity and efficiency. For those who work in a hostile environment it is necessary to understand how to face conflicts, from the most common causes, the factors that aggravate them, the phases of escalation… to intervention and solution strategies. It is not a manual for the management of difficult people, but we do give guidelines to lower the decibels and redirect the work environment.
What is this course about?
This course is about learning how to resolve conflicts without implying that the solution must go through changing others behaviours and beliefs since we have no control over others.
- To understand in depth how emotions affect for better and for worse in the daily situations of work teams.
- To learn strategies to defuse conflicts.
- To regain personal peace in toxic environments.
- How to deal with the daily mismatch of expectations and frustration without losing heart.
- Why anger makes people irrational, lonely and ends up sinking them into depression.
- Learn how to calm those who are angry.
- Experience the benefits of being the problem and soft on people.
- Take responsibility for your future relationship with yourself and others.
- Abandon bitterness for the past.
- Stop betraying yourself.
- No more sabotage.
- Create an emotionally resilient personal and professional environment.
6 hours live via ZOOM or TEAMS divided into 3 days (2 hours each day)
150€ per participant
Number of participants
If the minimum number of five students is not reached, Arancha Gayoso reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Communication for canceled is sent via email. Your class fee will automatically be refunded.
If you need to cancel your registration, please read my cancellation and returns policy.