28 and 29
10:30 to 13:30
What is this course about?
The contents of this course are closely related to emotional intelligence, but we focus mainly on emotions such as anguish, stress and the art of bitter our life. We learn to put context to what happens to us, to take distance or change the perspective and, ultimately, to give us a truce because worry is the most powerful immobilizer that exists, and more so in circumstances like the current ones. Therefore, fear must be known, in order to question it and put it in its place. This course is about to minimize fear and worries when it comes to living our lives and managing our businesses.
- To reduce the burden of worry.
- To learn how not to be afraid to be afraid.
- To develope the ability to exchange fear, for action, and false security, for achievements.
- To identify harmful behaviors such as rumination, over-analysis, and obsessions.
- To reflect on what you will regret in the future, due to your current worry or fear, and what you can do to fix it.
- To acquire the keys to the main success strategies to address worry and fear in your company.
- Basic facts about fear and worry.
- What is fear?
- Most frequent types of fear in the company.
- Impact of a work environment where fear and worry reign.
- Basic techniques to solve our concerns.
- Before we can solve our concerns we must be able to make a sincere analysis of our real problem.
- Without data and without information about the situation that is blocking us, it will be very difficult to generate new solutions.
- How to cultivate the right mental attitude that will allow us to have energy, optimism and peace.
- What different things do people who worry constantly and those who seem to live happier and more relaxed do?
- The four questios that will change your life.
6 hours live via ZOOM or TEAMS divided into 3 days (2 hours each day)
150€ per participant
Number of participants
If the minimum number of five students is not reached, Arancha Gayoso reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Communication for canceled is sent via email. Your class fee will automatically be refunded.
If you need to cancel your registration, please read my cancellation and returns policy.