28 and 29
10:30 to 13:30
What is this course about?
In this course we delve into the reasons we have or that we lack to achieve our objectives We understand our resistances and self-deboicots. We look for alternatives and generate more resources to achieve the energy and commitment needed to achieve our goals and learn to see the talent and strengths in yourself and others, to develop your potential and recognize what motivates you.
To learn in a VERY PRACTICAL way to see the talent and strengths in oneself and in others, to develop our potential and recognize what motivates us. To be the source of our own motivation and to be an inspiration to others.
- To do this we will have to convince ourselves that:
- True motivation depends on oneself
- The responsibility to grow in life (personal and professional) is ours, not others’
- By the end of the course – workshop, participants will have acquired more skills to:
- Help people connect with themselves so they are better prepared to make better decisions
- Help people discover their potential
- Develop new ways of seeing, analyzing and seizing new opportunities
- Improve and develop skills so that people can achieve their goals in a balanced way
- Make people stay focused on their visions and turn them into action
- Help leaders achieve positive changes in their own behavior and that of their teams of collaborators
- What is empowerment
- Personal SWOT – Exercise
- We are achievement makers – Exercise
- States of mind
- Limiting beliefs
- Empowering beliefs – Exercise
- The basis of all motivation
- What makes us special? My strengths? – Exercise
- Removing weaknesses – Exercise
- Conversations with the boss about one’s own strengths – Exercise
- Final exercise of self-motivation: future projection
6 hours live via ZOOM or TEAMS divided into 3 days (2 hours each day)
150€ per participant
Number of participants
If the minimum number of five students is not reached, Arancha Gayoso reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Communication for canceled is sent via email. Your class fee will automatically be refunded.
If you need to cancel your registration, please read my cancellation and returns policy.