April 13th & 20th from 9:30 to 12:30 (CET)
- Women in their last year at college, university or very begining of their career.
What will I do for you?
- I will identify your personal skills with your help.
- I will help you to plan your career.
- We will talk about how selection and hiring processes work.
- You will significantly increase your success in job interviews.
- You will gain insight and self-awareness that will hep you to define more accurately what is aligned with your strenghts.
- You will get a real job navigator that will help you to achieve your goals.
- You will feel more secure when you face a job interview.
- You will learn how to answer some difficult and tricky questions while you keep being yourself.
- Who am I and what do I want? Self-awareness and self- evaluation.
- Job market research and my options.
- What resources do I already have and what do I need to conquer.
- Learning how to write my better CV (info-graphics, videos and social net).
- Job portals.
- How are individual and group selection processes?
- What kind of questions can they ask me in a job interview and what should I answer?
- How can I negotiate my salary even if I do not have any work experience?
Dates and Time
April 13th & 20th from 9:30 to 12:30 (CET).
6 hours live from Zoom.
150€ per person.
Number of participants
Between 5 and 15 persons.
Arancha Gayoso reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Communication for canceled is sent via email. Your class fee will automatically be refunded.
In case the student needs to cancel his/her registration before the course starts, please read our cancellation and returns policy.