Managing emotional climate in work teams
May 13th & 14th from 9:30 to 12:30 (CET)
- To fully understand how emotions affect work teams – positevely or negatively – in everyday situations.
- To identify clues of a satisfactory emotional climate for effective relationships in work teams.
- To improve our ability to encourage our team mates.
- To transmit enthusiasm and commitment.
- To manage our self-motivation.
- Managing our concerns.
Before moving on to the encouragement and motivation of others, we must begin with personal work consisting of analysing our own emotions and understanding how we handle our concerns and hopes, and taking hold of them. This will eanable us to control our own motivation and therefore inspire, motivate and excite others.
Dates and Time
May 13th & 14th from 9:30 to 12:30 (CET).
6 hours live from Zoom.
150€ per participant.
Number of participants
Between 5 and 15 persons.
Arancha Gayoso reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Communication for canceled is sent via email. Your class fee will automatically be refunded.
In case the student needs to cancel his/her registration before the course starts, please read our cancellation and returns policy.