Conflict Management and Resolution
May 28th & 29th from 9:30 to 12:30 (CET)
We do not have control over others but over ourselves.
Let´s learn effective conflict management and resolution in the workplace without trying always to solve confrontations by changing others.
- To understand deeply how emotions play a positive or negative effect on day to day situations in work teams.
- To know and practise strategies to desactivate conflict situations.
- To reconquer inner peace in a toxic work environment.
- How to deal with day to day maladjustment and frustration without losing your high spirits.
- Why wrath lead people to irrationa behaviours? Anger will make you isolated and eventually depressed.
- Learning how to calm down somebody who is angry.
- The benefits of being hard on the issue and soft on the person.
- Take responsiblity for your future relationship with yourself and with others.
- Abandon bitterness for your past experiences.
- Stop betraying yourself.
- No more sabotage.
- Build emotional resilience in your personal and profesional work environment.
Dates and Time
May 28th & 29th from 9:30 to 12:30 (CET).
6 hours live from Zoom.
150€ per participant.
Number of participants
Between 5 and 15 persons.
Arancha Gayoso reserves the right to cancel or reschedule classes due to low enrollment. Communication for canceled is sent via email. Your class fee will automatically be refunded.
In case the student needs to cancel his/her registration before the course starts, please read our cancellation and returns policy.